VIP and V-VIP
As a VIP 51st State Festival goer, you will have access to a bespoke VIP area with a bigger bar, posh toilets, a lounge area and benches. You will enter the site through an exclusive VIP entrance, before enjoying premium food & drink selections and a dedicated artist line up.
VIP tickets may now be sold out, but you can still get tickets for our new V-VIP area. The V-VIP section is within the same VIP area with the same facilities. The V-VIP ticket price upgrade is £100 this is a minimum bar spend per person, you pay 50% i.e £50 which serves as a drinks deposit. In addition to this drinks deposit, V-VIP ticketholders will also be offered fast track VIP entry, reserved tables, table service and free wifi.
VIP benefits include:• Exclusive VIP entrance• Premium drinks & food• Seating and lounging area• Many more posh toilets• Dedicated artist line up & saddlespan tent
Premium drinks include:
• Grey Goose
• Courvoisier VSOP Exclusif
• Remy Martin Coer de Cognac
• Dom Perignon
• Laurent Perrier Brut
• Laurent Perrier Curvee Rose
Premium food outlets include:
• Mama Jerk
• Le Bun
We are also excited to announce the brand new V-VIP table service area for 51st State Festival 2017.
Additional V-VIP benefits include:
• Fast track entry via the exclusive VIP entrance
• A separate V-VIP area
• Reserved tables and table service
• Free wifi
Want to upgrade from VIP?
Just pay a £50 drinks deposit. If you want to upgrade, please email email@example.com
• There is a minimum party size of 2 people and 20 maximum per table (V-VIP area is restricted to 200 people)
• All group booking are minus a 20% service charge
• 50% drinks deposit is non-returnable
• 50% balance paid on arrival
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the V-VIP option and if you have any further questions.